Come out and support the Colby Pullers Club with our "Mid-State Truck Pullers of Wisconsin" pull. Many of the locals, including your friends, family, and neighbors will be hooking up to the sled to see what they got! Be sure to support the little guys in the pulling world. It's guaranteed to be a jampacked action night of pulling!
Date & Time
- Friday, August 16, 2019 6:30 PM
- Adults: $10.00
- Weekend Pass: $20.00**
- 12 and under: FREE!!
**The Weekend Pass will get you into the Friday night & Saturday night tractor pulls plus the Taste of the Towns event Saturday afternoon!
- Event shirts, sweatshirts, & more!
- Great food and ice cold beverages are available all night long
*Available on the grounds*
- Pits will be open for you to meet your favorite pullers. You'll be able to take pictures with your favorite tractors, get autographs of your favorite pullers, and buy shirts from your favorite teams!
Mid-State Pullers of Wisconsin Classes
- 6200 Super Stock Four Wheel Drive Trucks
- 2.6 Diesel Four Wheel Drive Trucks#
- 8000 Limited Pro Stock Tractors
- 6500 Light Limited Super Stock Tractors
#The 2.6 Diesel Four Wheel Drive Trucks will be competing for a spot to pull in Saturday night's Pulling for Youth Hunger & Health NTPA/WTPA pull. The top 6 eligible competitors who are able to come back the following night will be having a pull-off to see who's the king of the 2.6 diesel trucks!
**Pullers from all over Central Wisconsin will be battling it out against each other in hopes to gain points on each other for the season end points title! Being a late pull in the season, our pull, in Colby, could make or break a competitors season.**
- 6200 Street Stock Four Wheel Drive Trucks
- 11,500 Farm Tractors 8 MPH Pace (NO V-Tread Tires!!)
- 6500 Outlaw Truck & Tractor Combo
- 1950 Small Block Naturally Aspirated Mini Rod Tractors
**Being a local truck and tractor pull, many pullers want to pull against their friends, family, and even their enemies! What better way than to allow non-sanctioned classes that will draw locals to bring out their street trucks and farm tractors and see who's got bragging rights.**
- Track Patrol